Posted on 6:32

Hi guys!

By theSWEDES
-

So, I am Johanna, probably the only swedish girl writing for this blog. I may be from sweden, but I live in Barcelona, and have been living here since almost 9 months back now, planing to stay much longer! What took me here? I mean, come on, I´m from the north of Sweden, been living in the forrest for almost 19 years, working in a coffee shop 10 hours a day, 5 days a week for two years, hanging out at the same local pub with the same people, drinking the same beer and walking in the same old shoes. I wanted to be inspired, and now I am - by people; the way they move, act, dress, talk - everything, which is good, since I am always looking for new ways to express myself.

And now, dear future friends, comes a song that´s fantastic - enjoy!

6 comentarios

mexican flamboyant on 8 de septiembre de 2009, 7:42

Johanna, welcome to the mexflam world! We are very happy to have you here.


mutantek on 8 de septiembre de 2009, 8:20

johanna is that you??? jajaj great you will be writting here!! za za za


Liqs on 8 de septiembre de 2009, 9:19

que pedo mutantek, es Johanna, la amiga de emily con el cabello cortico, no la del hostal jaja


Liqs on 8 de septiembre de 2009, 9:20

and by the way

Wellcome !!


pepefashion on 8 de septiembre de 2009, 11:30

welcome swedish!


Vivianita on 8 de septiembre de 2009, 20:24

yeii!! a girl writing at last!! =) deberían de invitar a más! jaja