Posted on 13:07

Your Dad, Rand Sevilla

Filed Under (,) By tmtmtmby
-



That's my friend Rand. He used to be in my band, so we hung out practically daily. He had to quit playing with me because his real band Stress Ape went on tour for like 3 months straight, then he moved to California right after. It sucked because he's super smart, and super creative, and super crazy, muy divertido. I'm bored now without him, but he calls me all the time and makes awesome remixes for me. I want him to come back to Chicago. He keeps fucking up his computers so a ton of really good songs that he made are forever lost. Basically, all the best remixes ever are by him, you just haven't heard them because he can't keep a computer long enough..

TMTMTMBY//NICE GRRL (RANDS 2 MANI BLOGS RMX)
JUICEBOXX//THUNDERJAM 5 (RANDS NO BRIDGES RMX)
Toto vs. David Banner//Africa Play
Lil Jon vs. Plastic Funk//Snap it up

0 comentarios